Sunday 25 October 2009

Looking back and Looking forward....

Dear Drama Gods...

Did anyone find it as funny as i did that the guy who gave us the presentation on Friday (Harvey I think) kept referring to Johnny Depp, Ridley Scott and Tim Burton by their first names. The dudes a legend. Anyway i must admit i found the talk very interesting and even after two days its still fresh on my mind. I'm actually going round some movies I have to see if i can see National Trust Properties in. So far i haven't had much luck though. I had no idea that Trust Houses were relied on so much by A list Directors and I think it would be really horrible if they didn't get credited. I wasn't expecting to enjoy the presentation and even though I wasn't feeling very well they still managed to keep my attention. I may come to Harvey in the future with a completely over the top script that i have no possible way in making. Script writings hard though! I actually wrote one that I planned to put on at St Mary's but my evil ex-laptop ate it. Anyway i'm waffling...is anyone else who does the musical really not looking forward to Billy Elliot, I mean the movie was boring, why WHY make a musical of it, and why make us watch it. Oh well at least this way i can be pleasantly surprised if i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment